- *Decrease the number of teens who struggle with depression, ultimately decreasing the suicide rate.
- *John 1:5 ~ The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.
- *One out of every 5 teens suffers from depression
- *Suicide accounts for 15% of deaths (ages 10-24), making it the second leading cause of death among teens.
- *Enable teens who struggle with depression to recognize the truth, identify their triggers, and live in the light.
- *Educate students, staff, and parents about teen depression to eradicate the stigma.
- *Encourage all to go forward and help others in their healing.
- If you are interested in having Kelly speak to teens at your local school or youth group, being one of our prayer warriors, or making a donation to this ministry, please send a message via our Contact page. Thank you!